Terms and Conditions
- Customers are required to register or log in before any purchase.
- All prices on product or category pages include VAT but exclude postage cost.
- Postage Price can be updated at any time with or without notice.
- Web Specials have an expiry date even if you add them to your wish list.
- Credit card details must be provided when making a purchase. Credit card details cannot be stored on the system.
- Door-to-door delivery is available for fast Postage. To avoid delay of delivery, please provide an address where someone is available to sign for the parcel.
- Delivery in South Africa normally takes between 7-14 days after placing order. If there are delays, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Refunds will only be available if you received the wrong product or an order could not be fulfilled. We do not however provide refunds for the following items: CDs, DVDs, Software, and E-books.
- By subscribing to the ChrisianBooks.shop Newsletter, you give Christian Books.shop permission to send you newsletters, which include special offers, to the e-mail address that you registered with.
- Christian Books.shop utilises I-pay, Paygate, Payfast, as well as DPO, which are well known legal secure payment systems / Gateways.
- There is a limited stock of all goods on offer. Christian Books will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer when a product is not available any more, and is only liable to provide refunds where it is unable to fulfill orders at advertised prices.
- Christian Books.shop vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or assignable.
- Returns are permitted for any faulty or damaged items (except if as described in product description / second hand) within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods.
- The information contained on this website is subject to errors and omissions. Information is provided by third parties and Christian Books.shop accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies.
- Without any notice to their customers and with or without providing any reasons, Christian Books.shop may at any moment in time, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of the site or any of the services advertised or provided on the site.
- Neither Christian Books.shop, its holding company, associates, consultants, or employees will be liable for any damages relating to the use of this site, irrespective of the cause of your loss. Without affecting the foregoing, we are not liable for:
a) Any downtime, interruption; malfunction;, or other failure of the site or computer systems for whatever reason;
b) Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including without limitation: public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities, and certification authorities; or
c) An event of force majeure or any other event over which CUM Books has no direct control.
- Christian Books.shop reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the site. Whenever you access the site you will be bound to the current version. Continued use of this site will constitute acceptance of the current version. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all the previous versions of these terms and conditions.